The Watch Site banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Treated myself to a couple of cases for the Seiko's.
One for the 7002 divers and one for the 6139 chronos.
Looks like I need a couple more watches to fill the empties. Then a case for the 6390's, then one for the moderns....

Just replaced photo 2 as I was wearing one of the collection (4th on btm right)while taking photo.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Nice 6139 collection skg.

I picked up a couple of inexpensive 12-slot boxes from TechSwiss, and I'm happy with them.

Here's my diver box (minus a recent add):

The dividers creep up, and occasionally you have to push them down, but otherwise the fit and finish is nice.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
estrickland your box is nicer, I can see a proper clasp and real hinges.
Ivor I pm'd details of box supplier.

You have too many watches when you think you've grouped them only to find afterwards you've missed one.
I took the photo of the 6139's only to find I was still wearing one at the time.
Will have to update the photo now!

·
Registered
13 Posts
If I am not mistaken. I recently purchased the same box. Very good value for money.Down side is that I cracked the glass (perspex) and have had to order another one.

Nice collection BTW.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Updated my original photo (photo 2 as I was wearing btm No 4 while taking the picture):rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
excellent collection and great boxes..

·
Registered
708 Posts
Nice 6139 collection skg.

I picked up a couple of inexpensive 12-slot boxes from TechSwiss, and I'm happy with them.

Here's my diver box (minus a recent add):

The dividers creep up, and occasionally you have to push them down, but otherwise the fit and finish is nice.
There's not a watch in that collection that I wouldn't wear proudly. Very nice!

·
Special Member
7,879 Posts
Yes I just got that exact same box from fleabay. Good value but boy does it off-gas cheap cement until it airs out properly.

Great collection, congrats.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts