The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, I am new here. I apply to you in order to know average value of this vintage Seiko - and others .. if necessary i post single photos.
I have 6138-7000 , 4006-6029, 6106-6439 and 6119-6400. I want to sell them. thank

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hello pupi,

There is only one correct answer to your question and that is that they are worth as much as someone is willing to pay for them.

One way to find how much that is was to search for the completed auctions on Ebay for the similar model and check how much they sold for. Unfortunately I heard that Ebay has removed that option (?).

That being said, these seem to be in almost NOS condition, so I would expect they would go for at lest 400 euros each, and probably 700-800 euro for the chrono with slide rule.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I second what @Riba says here regarding valuation. Ebay has not removed that function, just have to "Show More" on your phone within filters or just scroll down the left side if you are on browser - COMPLETED will show everything that was listed whether it sold or not, SOLD will show what they actually sold for. I believe this is the best way to gauge price of vintage Seiko because it shows what somebody actually paid recently (again, per what @Riba stated above).

Hope that helps.

JR

·
Special Member
533 Posts
Those are all desirable watches, wow! Just sayin but, be patient, participate here and most important don't be in a rush and you have some serious value there and this is "the" venue. Now would you please post pics of all of them individually, pics of the backs are very important for Seikos btw? We would all like to enjoy them visually :) .

PS I do not mean to speak for others in using the "we would all", but dang I sure as heck would and I am sure I'm not alone.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Some very nice watches, Thanks for sharing! Agree with the above comment I would also like to see more detailed pictures of them individually.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts