The Watch Site banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just bought this Seiko Titanium Diver's which apparently was produced in the 80s. However I was not able to identify the model to get more information about the watch. Hence need fellow members' help to identify and provide more information about this watch.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
There are 2 bits of useful information on the case back, the [movement]-[case/variation] (7S26-0160) and the serial# (350588).

With a little searching, the 7S26-0160 is also known as the SKX-403J.
Nice watch.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Never seen this one before, but that's pretty cool. Must be nice and light, the dial looks nice like a SKX171, and I've never seen those exact hands before...

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
looks great...great find too

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. It's light and also looks cool with Nato strap.. The more I look at it, the more I like it...

·
Registered
235 Posts
R- You have another Seiko winner there! The dial, the hour markers lume and hands lume are all in very clean appearance, with no crumbling at the edges.The light weight titanium case is an added bonus as you wear this Seiko on any strap or bracelet. A fine watch like this is why I am a big Seiko fan. I ask you, which other Watch manufacturer besides Seiko produces so many various attractive watch models of such durability and lasting value and utility at such reasonable price point ?-In my opinion-it is No Contest-Seiko wins. Wear this Very attractive watch in good luck !-Eli Forseiko

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you. I totally agree.

I love and have been collecting the Seiko vintage divers and chronos which are still running strong. Divers such as the 62MAS, 6105, 6306 and 6309, and chronos such as the bullheads.. are my favourites..

·
Registered
808 Posts
Hi, I just bought this Seiko Titanium Diver's which apparently was produced in the 80s. However I was not able to identify the model to get more information about the watch. Hence need fellow members' help to identify and provide more information about this watch.
This watch was manufactured in May of 2003. The 7s26 didn't appear until 1996.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts