The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Been a member here for a bit and lurking around. Thought I'd come out and say hello to all the members here and at the same time ask about a piece I've only recently started to have interest in.

My name is George and I'm from Southern California. Love watches of all kinds, Seiko being just one of the major brands I really love. I recently started to take notice of the "baby tuna" watches. I know I'm a bit late on these but it seems that there are some new pieces still possibly available here and there. Mostly I have seen the SRP453 limited edition ones going for quite a pretty penny on ebay, between $499-$550+. I've also seen some of the Seiko Superior baby tunas as well going for the high $300's to low $400's.

It's quite a shame I took notice of these so late in the game as I know through research that the Seiko Superior baby tunas were going for as little as $185 and the limited edition for as low as $250 or less.

My question now is, are there any reputable dealers that still have these in stock for reasonable prices? Specifically, I'm interested in the SRP227 model.

Thanks in advance for any information that can be provided.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Monsterwatches.eu is very reputable, though located in The Netherlands.
They sell for 250 EUROs, not sure about shipping and customs to US...

good luck with the search

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Monsterwatches.eu is very reputable, though located in The Netherlands.
They sell for 250 EUROs, not sure about shipping and customs to US...

good luck with the search
I think that should be monsterwatches.nl ??

·
Registered
13 Posts
monsterwatches.nl is the dutch version
monsterwatches.eu is the english version

my guess was that neogeo's Dutch is not fluent...

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
monsterwatches.nl is the dutch version
monsterwatches.eu is the english version

my guess was that neogeo's Dutch is not fluent...
Ah, understood, or not :)
Me neither! ik spreek geen Nederlands :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts