The Watch Site banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
David Sir a Special Watch beyond Doubt.👍⌚
So many Watches I want that have been released and that’s probably another one of yours I Like.
The New Arnie Due Out,the Reissue 6105,the Grand Seiko Diver,The Tigers
The Bears OH MY!!😜

Reactions: 59yukon01

·
Special Member
4,663 Posts
Not really. These 6R15 caliber SBDC " 1968 reissue" models go for about that much for suggested list price. Granted most people get their SBDCs closer to $700 on rubber and $800 on a bracelet. Since Topper won't be discounting (???) not much price premium.

Love mine:

I like it with those hands, are they the real thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
4,663 Posts

Still debating Dave?
That strap must be twisting your arm behind your back. Makes a very good combo.
I can see where it would make one get used to the all black look.
The first time I saw you with it was on a wruw and I actually thought it was the sbdc061 on one of those shots that makes things appear different. Was completely unaware of your LE variant up to that point. I do love the look of both the 061 and 063, though. My ambivalence is why I haven’t bought either, as I won’t buy more than one variant. I’m slowing down substantially with the watch buying or at least I plan to.
Mike’s (Pollyc) posting of his on that brown lather recently pretty much made up my mind. But still undecided.....

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Still debating Dave?
That strap must be twisting your arm behind your back. Makes a very good combo.
I can see where it would make one get used to the all black look.
The first time I saw you with it was on a wruw and I actually thought it was the sbdc061 on one of those shots that makes things appear different. Was completely unaware of your LE variant up to that point. I do love the look of both the 061 and 063, though. My ambivalence is why I haven’t bought either, as I won’t buy more than one variant. I’m slowing down substantially with the watch buying or at least I plan to.
Mike’s (Pollyc) posting of his on that brown lather recently pretty much made up my mind. But still undecided.....

I go back and forth. Got a couple more PVD Natos coming to see.

However, the fact that it hasn't been a watch I don't want to take off may be telling me something.

This is exactly why I had vowed not to do pre-orders. By the time the watch shows up I'm indifferent about it.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Without causing too much of a stink here, can I say that these things would DESTROY at 40mm? 44mm x 51mm just seems a bit much; true i have not tried one on, but I have a baby tuna here that measures out at nearly the same size. . . If not 40, maybe 41x47?

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I can say they wear much smaller than the specs suggest. With the exception of the lug to lug length, imo it wears like my SKX's.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts