The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
I don't own it, never seen it, but I like it! It's like a cross between my Atlas Land Shark (pictured) and a Deep Blue Diver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
26,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the Sawtooth-ish Case with the Knurled Screws...Not to mention the Knurled Crowns ;) I believe it is a Japan Market Only Model...

·
Registered
235 Posts
D- I love Blue dials - that one is very nice shade of blue.The size of that model says rugged duty-some wet work, chopping wood, hunting and fishing and boating and hiking kind of watch. The perpetual quartz is super accurate and it only slows down when the battery needs replacing. Only Atomic timekeepers are more accurate than a Quartz watch and this blue one looks like a formidable partner for a man of outdoors and action.Go for it, use it and enjoy it! And it will never cost $700 or more for a rebuild like a Polodex watch-when it dies=just maybe another movement for under a $100.-No matter which Watch you buy, You will stare at it for many seconds, and that blue dial is a winner !-
Simple thoughts from my simple mind-Eli
“Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.”-E. R.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts