The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen these around at very cheap prices. They look good in pics but unable (obviously) to see one in the flesh at the moment.

What is the quality like?

Is the shroud plastic?

Not too sure on solar as I've never been too fond of eco drive but at that price?

Any owners on here want to chip in?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hi,
I have one and love it, has somehow the vintage tuna vibe with all the convenience of solar, in a small package
it's relatively thin, so wears great on my 18cm wrist with any strap.
Right out of the box I removed the bracelet and switch between rubber (z22 wave or other accordion style works best) and fabric with single pass zulu and marine nationale/ stretchy straps
Lume is great, and I love the vintage style bezel insert, seems some kind of transparent resin printed underneath, with the first 15min lumed.
The shroud is plastic, but in my experience is very hard and resilient to scratches.
I recommend it :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,
I have one and love it, has somehow the vintage tuna vibe with all the convenience of solar, in a small package
it's relatively thin, so wears great on my 18cm wrist with any strap.
Right out of the box I removed the bracelet and switch between rubber (z22 wave or other accordion style works best) and fabric with single pass zulu and marine nationale/ stretchy straps
Lume is great, and I love the vintage style bezel insert, seems some kind of transparent resin printed underneath, with the first 15min lumed.
The shroud is plastic, but in my experience is very hard and resilient to scratches.
I recommend it :)
That does look good!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts