The Watch Site banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to these forums and I'm wondering if any of you could use your expertise in helping me find information about this watch.

I was looking at a Seiko watch online that was identified as a Seiko SNDB35P however I was unable to find it on Seiko's website. There are images of it here. Thanks for your time.

An

·
Registered
197 Posts
Seiko has different websites for different countries, perhaps you were looking at Seiko USA?

The watch is available from a variety of on-line dealers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I was able to find a retailer and purchase the watch. First time buying a watch for myself as well as first Seiko so I am quite excited.

I still have a couple of questions though. I was wondering if the watch uses hardlex or sapphire, as I have found sources stating both. Also, can the country of manufacture be determined?

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
The watch almost surely uses hardlex, though what variant of Hardlex I don't know (my guess is that it is not the high performance variant). Who knows what country it was manufactured in, but I suspect it might be china or some other low cost manufacturing country. It was definitely built by seiko in a seiko factory, to seiko QC, standards and with seiko components. The location of the factory should be irrelevant as it regards to the watch's performance or fit and finish (at least as it pertains to volume models like this one).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks :]. i am thinking that it is probably hardlex since bluedial also lists it as being 100m when the picture indicates 50m so maybe their info isn't accurate. By the way, very nice community here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts