The Watch Site banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this Stingray last month from seller in Japan and wanted to share some pictures. Had been searching for years to find one of these and feel incredibly fortunate to have found this. Would imagine it has been serviced at some point because it works flawlessly so far, but who knows.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Nice name Tom! :-D

Well done sir!

That is a great "grail" type watch, hard to find and especially in such fine condition. :cool:

I hope you feel really satisfied, I have a couple watches I struggled to find, sometimes for years, and when I finally found one, it was like the heavens had opened up and the light was shining, just for me! :grin:

Enjoy! And thanks for sharing!

- Thomas

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys for the comments. I particularly like the smooth diver's extension on bracelet and the subtle etched tsunami logo on clasp. And yes, the caseback is wonderful. Think I will send if over to Duarte at NEWW as Mike suggested to have upgraded kinetic capacitor installed and pressure tested.

·
Registered
5 Posts
beautiful! if you're ever in the market to sell, hit me in north hollywood.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.