The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Author Northstar

Got mine in Kyoto Japan. Quite a heavy and thick watch but its gorgeous. Chose the pearl silver back over the black. Composite crystal casing gives a bulge to it but its the composite crystal more susceptible to scratches but much much harder in regards to withstanding impact. Ill make sure it doesnt hit against somewhere or scratch. I have a very skinny wrist and this is a big watch but will look good on anybody, there are still alot bigger watches. I chose this one because I like simplicity and wanted an automatic. Replacing a lost Swiss Military Alpine so its quite the upgrade from previously.

I Love the matte sand blasted silver band, I picked originally a black seiko with a rubber band but changed my mind, the band on this one is much better, very sturdy and the clasp is great, clips shut nice and tight the one problem about the band however is I was sitting down and unconsciously ran it back and forth over the side of my desk and scuffed part of the band. Its very very minor but something to be careful with, dont rub it over hard surfaces, it will scratch and scuff up.

Very fine motion, dead silent. Serial number is 810416. You can hand wind this or hack it. Goes for about 48 hours, very accurate, I suggest winding it first from dead, ensures more accuracy.

Found another review of this already, this one is better take a look at that.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthr...=seiko+sarb027

p.s What does 23 jewels mean?

6R15 23J Automatic movement with hand winding and hack function.
Accuracy of +25/-15 seconds per day.
50 hour power reserve.
19mm drilled lugs.
Sunburst dial finish.
Water resistant to 100m (330 ft) with a non-screwdown crown.
Mineral glass crystal and display caseback.
125g on the bracelet, 65g on the leather strap.
12.5mm thick, and 36mm wide.
Pricing between ¥50,400 and ¥52,500 (about $465 - $485 USD)

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts