The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if this is the right forum to ask this question.

I have a Seiko Quartz QUH 301G travel clock that is of high sentimental value to me. I made a huge mistake and took the back off thinking that was the access to the battery. When I pulled the case apart, all the plastic gears fell out. It is not obvious how they go back in. Is there any kind of service manual for this clock? I just need a picture of the gears in place.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Is this the one that is a digital display and is made out of black plastic and fold in half to close? I have one. It has a small tray that slides out of the side of the case half with the clock and it appears to take two coin style batteries roughtly about the size of the CR2016 battery. I got mine in a junk drawer lot. There were no batteries in it and it does not say anywhere in the tray what battery it takes. I have it in a storage bin with all the other odds and ends. Its yours for free if you want it just pay the shipping. Post a picture up so I can see what yours looks like. I don't feel like digging mine out.

Michael

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this the one that is a digital display and is made out of black plastic and fold in half to close?
Michael
I can't post a link, and can't send a PM. I need your e-mail address or some way to contact you. My clock has hour and minute hands, and a gold case.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I can't post a link, and can't send a PM. I need your e-mail address or some way to contact you. My clock has hour and minute hands, and a gold case.
Well then it is no the one I have. I just have it sitting with all the other stuff I do not know what I want to do with yet. Sounds like yours is completely different. Mine is more modern with a LCD display sorry.

Michael

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well then it is not the one I have. I just have it sitting with all the other stuff I do not know what I want to do with yet. Sounds like yours is completely different. Mine is more modern with a LCD display sorry.

Michael
You can find the picture of it if you Google for the clock and look for the ETSY listing. About 5th down the listings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts