The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, like any good vintage Seiko collector, I have acquired a variety of parts for trade. I will consider offers for sale, but my primary goal is to acquire bracelets / parts that I need, listed below.

--
What I’m offering

Bracelets (listed individually)

Seiko 6117-8000 / 6106 Sport Divers flat railroad bracelet with end links. Fitted with two links from a different bracelet.

Extra end links for flat railroad style bracelet

Seiko Speedtimer Bracelet, no end links. Worn on the outside, but in serviceable condition.

Seiko Beads of Rice. Good condition, no end links.

Seiko Brick style, solid link Stelux bracelets. These were fitted to a variety of watches, including Actus models, 6117-8000s, many 6119s, and some 6106 Sport Divers. One has slightly curved end links (not sure what model these fit; likely some 6119s), the other lacks end links.

Complete with end links traded

Seiko DX - 6106-5470. Runs, for parts.

Seiko Dials - 7009 Breguet-style numerals and AM Panda

--
What I’m looking for

I am looking for a set of these end links: 5-link end that will fit to a 6117-8000 (which is a shallow, non-curved end link). Picture borrowed from a forum member—thank you!

I would like a … well, whatever this bracelet is for a 6119-6053. It looks like beveled planks with two small railroad link connectors.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi,

Thanks for inquiring. I'm still holding out for the parts I need at the moment.

Thanks,
Phil

HI,
I am interested in the Seiko 6117-8000 / 6106 Sport Divers
I was wondering about the endlink diameter and I don't have anything to trade so what would be the asking price? Also what length is it without the 2 extra links.
Thank you

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just to be clear on my priorities: the circled end links above are my top priority. As it’s likely my best asset here: I’ll trade the SpeedTimer bracelet straight up for a set.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts