The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just popped uyp on my Facebook feed. So sharing incase anyone has missed it.

The Seiko Museum launched a virtual tour site! http://museum.seiko.co.jp/virtual/en/index.html
The Seiko Museum was established as the Seiko Institute of Horology in 1981, designed to assemble and preserve various research materials related to time and time-keeping instruments. We hope you will visit there in person one day, but, in the meantime, we hope that this tour gives you an insight into what is on show here at our Museum.

·
Registered
613 Posts
That is really great thanks for the link, look forward to looking around the museum in stages over the next week or so.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
iwaddell-

Thanks so much for the link. I just took the tour and it was GREAT ! It was the next best thing to being there. Very enjoyable, informative and interesting. This virtual tour will be an excellent addition to the photographic personal tours that other members have posted here on the board when they visited the museum themselves. I hope the site administration will make all these available to the members in one place as a wonderful resource of info and enjoyment. Thanks again !:c017:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts