The Watch Site banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As someone who is new to the universe of modified Seiko watches, I am looking for reputable and reliable sources to purchase modified Seiko watches or a reliable person to whom I can ship for modification. It appears that a lot of the links on the internet are no longer available. For example some of the finest modifications that I have seen are from the late Noah Fuller, who appears to have tragically passed away. Any help or leads are gratefully accepted. Thank you.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Jake is a great source for parts

Currently his offering of completed watches is limited

There are several other professional watch modification guys

All of them are busy

When I get to a computer I will post links to a few

Sent from St. Somewhere

·
Registered
264 Posts
As someone who is new to the universe of modified Seiko watches, I am looking for reputable and reliable sources to purchase modified Seiko watches or a reliable person to whom I can ship for modification. It appears that a lot of the links on the internet are no longer available. For example some of the finest modifications that I have seen are from the late Noah Fuller, who appears to have tragically passed away. Any help or leads are gratefully accepted. Thank you.
For somebody new to this I would suggest sending Harold (aka Yobokies) an email. You can purchase a custom order Seiko watch direct from him using parts from his catalogue. You can pick and choose parts and get advice from him on what will fit and what won't. I know him personally and he is a great guy, easy to speak to and quick to reply. He can send you mock-ups so you can see in advance how the parts you picked would look together.

His email - [email protected]
His parts and work - http://s161.photobucket.com/user/yobokies/library/?sort=3&page=1
Just browse through the albums on the left to see what's possible. Have fun!

When you do email him, tell him Tristan sent you! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts