The Watch Site banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody!
I'm interested in Seiko MM300 but I have only one problem: my wrist isn't enough big (6,75' - 17cm).
My everyday watch is an orange Monster and I have to say that is perfect in terms of size.
For you is this watch too big for my wrist?
Thank's.

·
Special Member
4,637 Posts
The MM should fit your wrist fine, as mine is 6.5 inches. I had the seller remove one link to 17mm and it fit perfectly. I also have used various straps and the MM fits just fine too. The head is relatively heavy but one gets used to it IMO.

hand over rail by blingmeister, on Flickr

·
Registered
530 Posts
I had a MM 300. it's not that big diameter wise. It's sits high on the wrist and feels like a lead weight. I never got used to it. It was just uncomfortable. However if you like that sort of thing then no problem.

·
Special Member
4,637 Posts
Thank you for answer. Is MM300 so different in terms of size respect Seiko Monster?
The monster is 41mm diameter and the MMaster is similar at 41/2mm.
So the width will not be a problem. The main difference is the weight of the watch. If you use a rubber or leather strap the head will be lighter but still solid and weighty.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
It's a bit bigger, but designed in such a way that it's manageable on an average-size wrist. Remember that the 8L35-0010 was JDM only until recently.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you.
The difference between Monster and MM300 isn't so obvious.
Is it more comfortable with bracelet or strap?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Size of dial should not be a problem. The problem would most probably be due to the weight and thickness. The weight may be uncomfortable to some people but you will get used to it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Marine master is bigger than a Sumo, but wears smallerThe dial is small, the bezel is 40mm ant the case is almost 45mm but due to the reflections of the polished sides it looks much smaller than really is

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have a 6.5 inch wrist and my MM fit nicely, snug but not too snug and finding a balance on the center of the wrist rather than riding up (my pet peeve) or down too much. I no longer have it, but plan to pick it up again someday.

It is heavy and rides a tad high. I found it meeting more door frames and the like than my other watches. Not too high of a price to pay for such a great watch, especially at current market prices do to the weakened yen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts