The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, this is not exactly a new watch as I had this for one year or so. however I worn it maybe a handful of time only. I was going to keep this totally stock, however a couple of months ago I had this idea to install the Seiko Marine Master hands on this watch. I did so and here is the result.

Not exactly what I expected, however it is not bad at least in my opinion. I figured that others can enjoy these photos, if they overlook the dust and lint that seems to appear on any of my photos from nowhere... :)

·
Registered
501 Posts
I like the MM hands but with them being silver and the hours markers on the Monster not, it doesn't really look as good as I thought. But it doesn't look bad, just the MM hands kind of try to make the Monster look dressy.

·
Registered
12,319 Posts
I like it.
in the second photo, the second hand looks blue.
Is it blue on the others or is it a light effect?

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, I thought it would look different but then again you never know until you do it... The hands are silver color, the blue probably comes from a reflection of the light. Overall I like it, but I find it too small... ??? I guess I am getting used to bigger watches.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts