The Watch Site banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have been a member for almost a year, but mostly lurking through posts, adding to some conversations & searching for parts for a few of my project watches.

I am an unabashed Seiko fanatic, bordering very closely on obsession - love this site for all of the helpful people, the great photos and for the passionate conversations surrounding one of my favorite subjects.

I am a flipper, typically buy to sell - but more like buy 4, sell 3 for the price I paid and keep 1 - so not really in it for the $, but more for increasing my collection. I am not a snob, I love them all - divers, vintage quartz, kinetic etc. Currently pushing a (40) watch collection (100% Seiko) and I wear every one of them.

I have some favorites and some holy grail goals, but grounded in buying, fixing, wearing/selling and learning everything I can.

Thanks for allowing me this belated intro, I was reading some of the others and thought it was time to say hi to all of you fellow SCWF enthusiasts.

馃檹

JR

Special Member
Hi all,

I have been a member for almost a year, but mostly lurking through posts, adding to some conversations & searching for parts for a few of my project watches.

I am an unabashed Seiko fanatic, bordering very closely on obsession - love this site for all of the helpful people, the great photos and for the passionate conversations surrounding one of my favorite subjects.

I am a flipper, typically buy to sell - but more like buy 4, sell 3 for the price I paid and keep 1 - so not really in it for the $, but more for increasing my collection. I am not a snob, I love them all - divers, vintage quartz, kinetic etc. Currently pushing a (40) watch collection (100% Seiko) and I wear every one of them.

I have some favorites and some holy grail goals, but grounded in buying, fixing, wearing/selling and learning everything I can.

Thanks for allowing me this belated intro, I was reading some of the others and thought it was time to say hi to all of you fellow SCWF enthusiasts.

JR
Welcome !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
sounds like you will fit in well with the group. hope to hear more from you!

Registered
Bust the Gates Open....40 Seiko's and counting on his first post...Congrats, Now we need to see pic's of course. Welcome Aboard and looking forward to more of your posts. TIA

Registered
Welcome! Beware of Pogue Madness, it鈥檚 stalking you at the door. It鈥檚 a special strain of Seiko WIS that isn鈥檛 helped by masks or hand sanitizer. Ask me how I know...

Registered
Welcome to this awesome site! I have always had a fascination with watches and my own WIS addiction started more than 40 years ago with vintage Omegas and went through quite a few iterations and I ended up a die hard Seikoholic.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Bust the Gates Open....40 Seiko's and counting on his first post...Congrats, Now we need to see pic's of course. Welcome Aboard and looking forward to more of your posts. TIA
:)Thanks @DAHASCO - yeah, I have some pics...here are a few recent.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome! Beware of Pogue Madness, it鈥檚 stalking you at the door. It鈥檚 a special strain of Seiko WIS that isn鈥檛 helped by masks or hand sanitizer. Ask me how I know...

@CombatID - no Pogues in the collection (yet) but have had my eye on them since way back when prices were reasonable. ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to this awesome site! I have always had a fascination with watches and my own WIS addiction started more than 40 years ago with vintage Omegas and went through quite a few iterations and I ended up a die hard Seikoholic.
@vincentg thank you sir!

Registered
@CombatID - no Pogues in the collection (yet) but have had my eye on them since way back when prices were reasonable. ;)
Hahaha! Excellent. You have a terrific set of watches there. I really like Bellmatics. Welcome again.

Reactions: brodog49
1 - 13 of 13 Posts