The Watch Site banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiko Late 1960's Catalogs

11K views 31 replies 29 participants last post by  skrolz 
#1 ·
I have scanned the Seiko catalogs from the late 60's and made them available for download.

Seiko first produced a unified catalog for the domestic market in 1966. Unfortunately this issue is extremely rare with not even the Seiko Museum in Tokyo owning an original example.

The 1966 issue was followed by issue No.2 in 1967 and then in 68 and 69 there were tow issues released per year. There was also a supplemental issue for No.2 in 1968.

You can download the catalogs from the following page - Seiko Catalogs - Late 1960’s (JDM)

I have scanned the issues in and made the index page clickable to jump to the relevant sections, I have also included bookmarks for the different sections to make navigation easier. The text in the catalogs has also been OCR'd but due to the quality of the originals it is not perfect but should be sufficient to understand the general information if pasted into Google translate and it allows some searching in the file.

It takes quite a while to complete the scans of the catalogs but I intend to continue through the different issues and will post these when I have completed the next 5 years worth of issues.

I hope these documents are of interest for people and I have also updated the link in the Ads and Catalogs (Vintage & Current) section here to point to the new scans and make it easier for people in the future to find these.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.