The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ppl,

I've just seen this watch and like to seek more info for this one.(value and rarity).

For a non working watch,what would be a good value for this considering the good condition of it?

If it begin repair and working well,what would the value be?

I am not sure if this falls into a desirable collectable category but just hope to have some inputs.It has a screwed in crown.

Thanks =)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Umm yeah I'd say that was unique....how cool! Looks like a little robot O0

Love to see that sucker run again ehh

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey tunafied,
did you buy this H357 or is it still for sale?
Have a weak spot for these weird looking Seikos and might be interested...

Andre

·
Registered
534 Posts
Those are nice but not so collectible,as they were lower second tier sport models. Yours shows made in 1982. Those early ana-digitals predated the famous Arnie which was the first hybrid ana-digital diver brought out by Seiko in 1983 (google the Tokunaga Watch Museum site).
The condition of your potential buy is excellent and it could be just needing a new battery. The original battery is now replaced by the modern SR627W ? ...equivalent (sorry but I forget the exact #. another forum member needed a replacement for his 357 model), so it is freely available. If the seller could not find the required battery and just posted for sale, you could pick up a nice one! If no other bids, try bargaining under $100usd! :)) :))

1 - 7 of 7 Posts