Up for sale is my Seiko Golden Solar Tuna SNE498, full set with 2 extra Yobokies shrouds. One shroud is black with DLC coating (black screws included); the second is a stainless-steel shroud - both add extra protection and a nice heft to the watch. The original composite shroud & gold screws will also be included. Great little solar watch that is set it & forget it. The watch is in excellent shape with no scratches, dings or any marks and running like you would expect a solar quartz watch. Comes complete with original box, papers, hang tag, signed warranty card and original strap. The strap has never been worn and the buckle & keeper are immaculate. Great Seiko lume on this one including the bezel markings to the 15-minute mark.

I’d like to get $245/BRO total, includes shipping within the Continental US – no trades as I’m trying to get my watch collection to a more realistic size. Feel free to contact me with any questions or if there are any pictures you would like to see. I accept PayPal & Venmo

The first 3 pictures show the original composite shroud with gold screws; all other watch pictures show the DLC Yobokies shroud with black screws.

Watch Analog watch Product Clock Font

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Rectangle

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Material property

Watch Analog watch Clock Font Watch accessory

Font Metal Tool Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Analog watch Product Azure Clock

Jewellery Rim Silver Circle Metal

White Product Rectangle Cosmetics Font