The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let me give a little history. I'm 87, I have 4 Seiko watches, starting with the 5 automatic, a kinetic (I am not active enough so I use a toothbrush battery charger), a quartz, and yet another quartz. Fool that I am I remembered my wife getting a battery at Walmart. I remembered the girl popping of the back, putting in the battery, simple huh! So being the fool that I am one of my quartz quit. I'm not going to pay someone for that simple job. I'm sure you can see where this is headed. I'm not a collector, I just like Seiko Watches. Well here is my bind, trying to find gaskets. I can find them but can't identify them to the watch. Here's the watch information: Quartz, sports 100.(beautiful blue face). numbers on the case:A7123 8200 02 in a little box ser940627. No I am not a diver, but I've been known to leave my watch on washing dishes. There might more numbers inside the case, but I'm not going to open it up again until I have the battery and gaskets. Any help will be appreciated. Picture of watch like exactly like mine uhererbe.com/unt/60578-seiko_sports_100.htl

1 - 1 of 1 Posts