The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, excuse my rusty English, but I am trying for the first time in years to write a text in English.

Since the beginning of this year I started collecting vintage watches and came across the Seiko Elnix with the reference 0703-7010.
Fortunately, I found someone who is my friend today who can still wait for these rare pieces.

What makes this series so fascinating?
On the one hand there is the awareness that with the electromechanical clocks of this time, one can possess relatively rare clocks. On the other hand, it is the attraction of owning clocks from a kind of interim period.
The fact that they are predominantly JDM models and that they stand out due to their special dials and cut glasses is added.

Now there was the moment I want to show you some pictures - but in a few posts it will be done.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A second try to show you some pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Very nice.

I really like the early seventies faceted crystals. I've been itching to get something like that in my collection, but am afraid the raised sharp edges would get chipped too easily to wear without fear.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your praise :)
I work as a teacher and have never had any problems with the glasses.
However, an exchange for an original glass is almost impossible, as these are no longer available on the market.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thank you for your praise :)
I work as a teacher and have never had any problems with the glasses.
However, an exchange for an original glass is almost impossible, as these are no longer available on the market.
Amazing units my friend ! In case you need parts pm me ,they availble.
Regarfs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I imagine the Elnix like was Seiko’s attempt to serve the younger market with an affordable battery operated movement with colorful modernistic dials. Nice collection.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts