The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if there is a place to find specific specifications for seiko dive watches. I need diameters, thickness and weight. I currently have a skx173 and a quartz shc041. I would like something with a diameter of a skx173,but closer to the weight of a sch041. and a better bezel than both. also quartz is a must. any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
You can check the reviews section, as you'll usually be able to find out the width and thickness measurements. In terms of weight, some reviewers may post that information, and other may not.

I do know that the SKX007 watch head (no bracelet/strap/spring bars) weighs 81g, whereas the Monster weighs 88g-89g (again, no bracelet/strap/spring bars).

Off the top of my head, you might want to consider a Quartz Knight. Angelis can probably point you in the right direction if you want to check those out.

There are also the BFK series of divers (BFK standing for Big Freakin' Kinetic). These watches are quartz as well, albeit with a rotor-powered battery/cell. Model number are SKA367 (yellow), SKA369 (I think this is the pepsi version), and SKA371 (I believe this is the black model). The downfall with these is that they can be difficult for some to keep charged if it doesn't get worn often enough.

I'm sure there are a few more out there I'm missing...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts