The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The most undervalued movements in the WIS world (imo), though I think the world is beginning to notice for better or worse :)

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
That is a tasty looking group and some fine examples of, as you point out, once underappreciated movements.

·
Registered
189 Posts
That Flightmaster is simply stunning. Wish I own one.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Great collection, Dave. It's downhill from here! ;)

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Actually appreciated by many WIS the 6138/9 cal. is a tough and well designed little unit and when not abused does its job well especially considering its price point.

There appeal for me is their unique 70's funkiness when Seiko pushed out all the stops to design something that reflected the era. The Flightmaster Auto is fabulous but for me is in a slightly different collecting niche.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree...the 70s funky-ness is a big draw for me as well

Actually appreciated by many WIS the 6138/9 cal. is a tough and well designed little unit and when not abused does its job well especially considering its price point.

There appeal for me is their unique 70's funkiness when Seiko pushed out all the stops to design something that reflected the era. The Flightmaster Auto is fabulous but for me is in a slightly different collecting niche.

·
Special Member
1,816 Posts
daveeeeee,

I should have bought "that" watch from you way back. lol....I still haven't gotten one after all this time. nice group there!

<* shark >>><

1 - 8 of 8 Posts