The Watch Site banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need a user manuel for my Seiko A829 6020 A0 this number also appears on back case
270053. Having propblems setting the time and date. I purchased this watch as my first diving watch in St Thomas over 30 (probably closer to 40 years) ago. I had it set just the other day and mistakenly hit one of the buttons and wham!
thanks for your help.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I need a user manuel for my Seiko A829 6020 A0 this number also appears on back case
270053. Having propblems setting the time and date. I purchased this watch as my first diving watch in St Thomas over 30 (probably closer to 40 years) ago. I had it set just the other day and mistakenly hit one of the buttons and wham!
thanks for your help.

Goggle digitalwatchlibrary.com. The manual is there. Password to access the PDF is digitalwatchlibrary.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you tritto, much appreciated. Dont understand but this morning I tried again and was able to set with no problem. I think it may need a good cleaning so that the rotating bezel makes the proper mode contact.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Seiko CAL M795 / M796 (S23...)
In pretty colors
Just wanted to thank you, I've been looking everywhere for this manual. And to add, I was able to find the TECHNICAL GUIDE for M795A / M796A here: www - digitalwatchlibrary - com/images/seiko_manuals/M795A_M796A.pdf

(pardon the parsing of that URL, I am not yet able to post links on this forum.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts