The Watch Site banner

121 - 140 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone and thank you for the information you are posting here they are extremely helpful. I want to ask if anyone can help me find the technical guide with the parts list for the seiko 5m82, as I took out a piece and can't seem to find where it goes.
All i can find online is a manual with no helpful information for me.
Thank you

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Soprod A10 parts list (4L25 based), might be useful

Attachments

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Finally found the H249 User Manual. OCR and re-formatted.
Hope it's useful to someone :)
Thanks, but could you put it in the User manual section please 🙏

·
Registered
25,178 Posts
WTF ? I can't open any of the PDF's ??? I get redirected to add extensions to my browser...I am just PISSED with this forum downgrade...What a fkn mistake...

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Which pdfs have you tried to download please? I've just downloaded from the additions, but the original list links are dead?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Guys, FYI. The reason the links don't work is because the original links didn't need "WWW".
I'm guessing that someone has migrated this to another server and the links now needed are absolute not relative.
Sorry to say that if I guessed correctly then whoever did the migration was a bit of an amateur. (No offence but it is a real school boy error)
For example: if you wanted a H249a parts list, the original link would be:

https://thewatchsite.com/d1/files/Seiko Technical Manuals/H249A.pdf

This will no longer work
you now need

https://www.thewatchsite.com/d1/files/Seiko%20Technical%20Manuals/H249A.pdf

Try a click on it to see :)

In essence all the documents are still there you just need to select "Copy Link Address"(With a right click over your required document)
Paste the link in to a new browser window and stick WWW in it (As shown in the example) and you should get your doc. (Don't worry about the % signs, the browser does that bit, just copy the link and put in WWW) or Click on the original link and just add www to it, in the URL, when it says "404 Page not found"
Hope this helps as a bush fix till it gets sorted :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey thanks for the hint!
I am not a frequent poster here. (sorry just time for 1 or 2 forums)
but the resources here ROCK! Thanks a lot!

I appreciate the help here, and everyone who contributes.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Couldn't agree more, what a balls up.

121 - 140 of 151 Posts