The Watch Site banner

101 - 120 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm a n00b here, in all senses of Seiko, Automatic movements, watch repair, etc.

I have been working on cars all my life and can understand any intricacies involved with timepieces. I have always appreciated seeing the OEM (JDM in this case) manuals over anything else. This technical information may not always be what we're trying to figure out, but it sure as hell helps.

Thanks for making such a great forum for all of us n00bs to get a good grasp of what is required to see a new (first time for me) project (as is my recently acquired 8305-1010 off ebay) through to completion. I'll try to remember to take lots of pictures to make a proper post about the process. If I run into any issues, I hope someone will be able to help with said movement. It seems information is still not as proportionally available as there is for practically every other Seiko model out there.

That's all I have for now.

*BTW, if y'all ever do get around to making those T-Shirts, I definitely will want to get one to show my support for all the information I've found thus far. (It's thanks to you I chose to go the route of "fix the inoperable watch").

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is there a service manual / tech sheet available for the 7622/7622A / 860 movement anywhere? I've gone thru this thread and haven't been able to locate one.

Oddly, i have two Champion 860 watches. One movement is marked 860 with the number 2 and 68 stamped below the balance wheel and the other is marked 7622A with the letter W and 29 stamped below the balance wheel. Other than that, those movements are identical.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am seeking a full assembly diagram for the 6206B 26J.

There are occassional parts lists, but not an assembly/oiling diagram.

Do they exist?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dear all,

I want to Kindly share these big files on Seiko manuals (part lists, technical manuals, casing guides, etc.) There are not everything but there is a lot ! (including everything that was posted in the past in this thread - I have not checked but it seems so - and more).

This is for the Seiko family! but... I am desperately looking for the "Technical manual (not the part list) of the 3180 caliber. It is the same caliber use in the first and second Grand Seiko 3180, 43999 and 5722. In the event that someone has it, please add it here and send me a PM. Thanks!
I also looking for the Technical manual of the 5719 caliber (it exists on the web but I could not find it).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oly2jcwyh42in8u/AADMkwXOMQvMyB2SqrRBCLQ9a?dl=0

Please download it and share it !

101 - 120 of 151 Posts