The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a few Seiko C359s (5000, 5009, 5019) and I am trying to find out the part numbers or even the name of the trim that goes around the buttons with all the symbols and numbers on it and covers the speaker (Maybe speaker grill ??)
I have not had much joy in tracking down case part numbers and am still looking for a good place to look.

If anyone can help, I would be really grateful. Or if you have any to sell / swap that would be even better :)

Thanks (y)(y)

Deo

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
Just download the tech pdf, part names and numbers are in there 😀

Reactions: jringo8769

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just download the tech pdf, part names and numbers are in there 😀
Don't know what "The tech pdf" is or where to find it. If you are meaning the parts list of the actual calibre, it's not what I'm after, if you mean look at Boley I already have, if you are referring to Jules Borel I've already looked. If you can explain what tech pdf is and where I can find it I will certainly look at it. Please also bear in mind that as I said I do not know what the part is called and this is the big part of the problem. There are lists of part numbers but only a brief description of what it is and no picture.
So please 7s26b enlighten me. If you know what it is called and the part number can you just tell me please.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
A tech pdf my dear friend has everything about the movt with drawings and part numbers
It is basically a exploded drawing and some even hsve troubleshooting tips as well
I print them everytime I tear into a new one
The part numbers and correct name for parts is essential for these hard to find stuff too
Stay safe out there my dear friend
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
Remember these? 😀

Reactions: jringo8769

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Remember these? 😀
These are the Parts lists for the calibre not the case parts lists. I use the parts list for the calibers all the time this is completely completely different to the case parts. Yes of course I remember them I posted them. Even Seiko say there are two separate lists. One is for the calibre the other is for the case variants. The one you are referring to is for the calibre not the case. So back to the original question: do you have access to the CASE parts list, not the calibre parts list? (y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts