The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seiko sickness goes further :D
This is my last Seiko...any info what was the retail price because I don't see it in seiko catalog.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
SAGN003 4S28-00A0 120,000 Yen

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
I doubt you will - it was a 300 piece limited edition, and was most probably not in the main Brightz catalogue. You might be lucky and find some old advertising , but Seiko seems to delete all their old online press releases.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I used to own one of those. You might contact Seiya. I bought mine from him. I don't recall the price.

·
Registered
194 Posts
This posting brings me down memory lane. The Brightz SAGN003 was the second nice Seiko I bought shortly after joining SCWF in October 2002. I bought it from Seiya-san for around $850 as I recall. It has a great 4s28 hand wind movement that is among my most accurate (top 3 of 50 watches). The black enamel dial is awesome to look at too. Here are some photos I have collected over the years from the web. Notice that one shows the hand tag with the 120,000 yen list price. Cheers, John.

http://www.csce.uark.edu/~jgauch/photos/watches/brightz/SAGN003/018.jpg

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine runs -1 sec/day after service that was made few Weeks ago,side by side with my former Stowa MOLE2.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts