The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there
I have a mostly seiko watches although also orient blue mako and an
Orient Semi Skeleton Automatic Divers 200m Japan Gent's Sports Watch model SDW03001B0.

I like the watch but with 1 downside-- i'm not so keen on the rotating bezel! I much prefer the seiko bezel on my seiko skx007.

1) firstly how can i find out the bezel size -- do i measure inside or outside diameter?
2) would a seiko bezel fit?

You can see the watch in the picture below and with my orient blue mako and seiko sx007.

Any advise on replacing would be appreciated-- I don't seem to see a market for bezel swaps for Orient so perhaps will have much more luck with seiko.

Cheers.

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
It looks pretty massive compared to the Orient bezel, but if you'll think the Seiko will go on there just pop them both off and see if you can switch them. I'm inclined to say it won't go, but that's never stopped me from trying. :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thinking perhaps the orient mako and seiko 007 look like they are the same fit but the orient semi skeleton would seem bigger in diameter so perhaps not a good replacement-- ideally i think it would be best to buy a spare seiko bezel rather than destroy my 007 in the process as this is a new piece.

It's a shame there is so little info on the orient semi skeleton that will help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts