The Watch Site banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, as often seems to happen with me, and introduction to a model result (eventually) in getting to know the whole family. I call it "set theory", once I've got a model, I seem to need to collect the whole set.

I'm sure I'm the only one on this site, so afflicted (yeah, right!).

Finally completed my 6119 Sushi Roll diver 'set' with the arrival of the blue one today. Now I just need a proper stem/crown for the new one as it must lack the gear to drive the inner bezel. Given it came from Peru, I'm happy that's all it's missing!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Sweet! Well worth collecting the set of these, they all look great.

·
Craftsman
3,878 Posts
Nice collection of Sushi Divers!

The hunts not over yet. The set is not complete. It's missing the Black dial version......:)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Man, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that's that compulsive.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Nice collection of Sushi Divers!

The hunts not over yet. The set is not complete. It's missing the Black dial version......:)
I think he means this one, but it's not really a sushi without the round markers.

·
Craftsman
3,878 Posts

·
Craftsman
3,878 Posts
Here she is! 6119-7163 Black Dial Sushi Diver. I didn't know they existed until I ran across this one and picked it up. I'd say it's one of the rarer colors............

·
Craftsman
3,878 Posts
Truth be known, I have the same affliction of wanting to acquire the whole set once I acquire the first one........

·
Registered
514 Posts
Crap, another one to add to the list. Sigh...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts