The Watch Site banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
replacement case or cheap watch for this case?
It doesn't have to be perfect.
Model doesn't even have to be exactly the same.
This one is 7S26 - 3040 (on back) and - 0364 on dial.

This is a customer's. It was his dad's. Obviously the case is pretty
worn so it would be nice to have a better one.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Plenty of those cases around, you can even pick up a 7005/09 dress watch case since the 7S26 can fit. I remember seeing a complete AM case & bracelet set from a seller in the Philippines on eBay, search for "7s26 case" or variations of those terms.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Plenty of those cases around, you can even pick up a 7005/09 dress watch case since the 7S26 can fit. I remember seeing a complete AM case & bracelet set from a seller in the Philippines on eBay, search for "7s26 case" or variations of those terms.
Good thought re 700...series cases. I'd not thought of that.
I've tried ebay.
It's really hard to get things sent from the Philippines at the moment. All of my orders have been cancelled ;-(

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Good thought re 700...series cases. I'd not thought of that.
I've tried ebay.
It's really hard to get things sent from the Philippines at the moment. All of my orders have been cancelled ;-(
Remember that not all 7xxx are alike, there are 3 o'clock crowned, 4 o'clock crowned and 3:18 o'clock crowned cases.

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
Anyone knows the difference between SKXS80 and SNXS80? They do look very similar...

I bet you could simply grab a SNXS80 and fit everything inside... Would be like a new watch. If that's what your customer wants? Could also just sell him a SNXS80. Should still be available for about 100 USD (at Jomashop, for instance)

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyone knows the difference between SKXS80 and SNXS80? They do look very similar...

I bet you could simply grab a SNXS80 and fit everything inside... Would be like a new watch. If that's what your customer wants? Could also just sell him a SNXS80. Should still be available for about 100 USD (at Jomashop, for instance)
It's his dad's watch so he wants (at least) most of it to be original.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts