The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I actually have the same model as you have but on a SS link instead of belt as my original belt decompose due to long wear and tear from my usage. Though it has been worn, the condition of the watch and the functionality of the watch still works today. Once I have the battery replaced will take a photo and post it here.. hee hee.. guess not many of us here wearing 7T39-7A00 anymore.

I don't know if there are still places selling the original belt as it is the original design.. Hope some kind soul can direct me. Tks

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
All but forgotten, this series from 1992. I kept the lumed dial version with the 5M45 mvt. Leather strap is dried up though...but still a unique watch..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well I remember I bought the bracelet from Seiko showroom unless they gave me another from model.. I do know that when I purchased it initially, it came with a leather strap which because it was over worn, I had to get a replacement from Seiko... don't know if it is still available for the leather version.. hmm

Are you sure thats the original bracelet - i was pretty certain that apart from 2 AOD's, that model never came on a bracelet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts