The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, one of the watches I am currently working on restoring is a Seiko 7a38-7029 “Royal Oak”. I need the three white sub dial hands. There are some on ebay shipping from the Phillipines but the shipping itself is $80. Does anyone have these hands or does anyone know if the 6138/6139 subdial hands are the same size? Any help about these subdial hands would be appreciated. Also if I want a black leather strap for this would I need to get a custom strap or is there one readily available. Its looks to be a 23mm x 10mm notched strap. Thanks!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey all, one of the watches I am currently working on restoring is a Seiko 7a38-7029 “Royal Oak”. I need the three white sub dial hands. There are some on ebay shipping from the Phillipines but the shipping itself is $80. Does anyone have these hands or does anyone know if the 6138/6139 subdial hands are the same size? Any help about these subdial hands would be appreciated. Also if I want a black leather strap for this would I need to get a custom strap or is there one readily available. Its looks to be a 23mm x 10mm notched strap. Thanks!
You could purchase some gold colored hands and paint them white.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Probably on ebay or post on this site.. Most parts for the 7A series watches are discontinued and not available through any of the American watch material stores.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
You could stop them from another model with the same hands...

Link

But due to the value of the watch $80 is not unreasonable.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I bought some generic sub hands from this company (Watch Materials) There swiss made and look good. You would have to measure the pivot the hands go on to see if they have something that would work. Or you might look into some of the newer Seiko quartz chronographs, there hands may be similar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts