The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
As a replacement on the circuit screw Michael?

Yep. I have a bunch I bought off the seller on eBay. I picked up a 7548 a while back missing the strap, washer and screw. I had the strap and screw but not the washer so I figured I’d see if one of those stem perch washers fit and tada! it did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Little items like this are invaluable and thanks to great people on this forum we are very blessed...
I bet Seiko never anticipated this kind of following when this was all designed
Thank u my friend for keeping us all going
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
They're the stem washers Tristan. The washer for the battery clamp screw is the one that is often missing and a bugger to find.

I know they're stem washers, Guy. That doesn't mean they're not an adequate substitute. I think I've used one of his stem washers as a battery washer in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Yep. I have a bunch I bought off the seller on eBay. I picked up a 7548 a while back missing the strap, washer and screw. I had the strap and screw but not the washer so I figured I’d see if one of those stem perch washers fit and tada! it did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Great stuff. I used my last spare about a month ago, had a load of them at one point but all gone. Would be nice to have them exact, though.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Ahh I see! Nice idea, but I would rather have the proper washer if it's worth getting them made still?

I have both genuine (in a watch) and one of Dave's somewhere. I'll try to find it and measure them up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
390 Posts
Thanks for organising Bry.

I'd be in for about 5-10 screws.

You mentioned coils can be made also. Any idea on cost?

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Just in case I was not clear, it's battery washers I need. They literally do not exist anywhere. I'm sure you can use a stem washer, but Im looking for a 1:1 replacement of the battery washer.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts