The Watch Site banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
How high is high?
It’s a Proof/Proof on the original bracelet for $895US. I’ve been shopping way to much lately so I’m pretending it’s not there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Here is my -6020 that VTA did for me a couple of years ago. It keeps excellent time, Adrian did a great job. I found the watch online from an estate dealer. The brushing and inner ring are just fantastic, it’s hard to find one without the paint cracking.

·
Registered
968 Posts
It’s a Proof/Proof on the original bracelet for $895US. I’ve been shopping way to much lately so I’m pretending it’s not there...

That is high for sure. I don't think I have the exact bracelet,
but will have something close period wise.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just bought a 7017-6020 that had been on the Bay for a while. It's not working and needs to be serviced/restored. Price was $190. The movement looks clean and
I took the chance because a long time ago, I bought a 7016 with a 7017 movement in it. I'm hoping my watchmaker can do something with two movements to work with.

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
I just bought a 7017-6020 that had been on the Bay for a while. It's not working and needs to be serviced/restored. Price was $190. The movement looks clean andI took the chance because a long time ago, I bought a 7016 with a 7017 movement in it. I'm hoping my watchmaker can do something with two movements to work with.
Any watch repair guy can do the swap

·
Registered
37 Posts
The movement in the 7016 case didn't work either but hopefully whatever is wrong with one movement is different on the other movement and between the two, one good movement will result.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts