The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

i bought this 7006-7139 on the bay yesterday. It needs some cleaning and i hope it keeps time, the seller claims it runs but he isn't sure if it keeps perfect time. We'll see as it arrives...

Does anyone else here have the same watch? Pics and all available info regarding this model are welcome! I also would like to know what bracelet should be fitted on this watch, unfortunately it comes without it's original bracelet... ::)

These pics are made by the previous owner:

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
Closest thing I have is a 7006-8007 - picked it up locally off of Craigslist - runs beautifully, keeps great time. I just need a crystal!

I like your 7002 - never seen one like it!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I received the watch yesterday and it runs well! I removed the backcover and noticed a little bit of rust on the thread. The stem was a little bend, the dial has some stains but looks okay. Unfortunately one of the lug holes has a problem, it seems that the springbar broke and left a piece in the lug hole. I hope i can drill it out without damaging the case. I'll post some pictures later.

I searched for pictures of this model for reference but it seems hard to find. Are there no fellow members who have this same model?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts