The Watch Site banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Poet Laureate
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I've achieved my grail Seiko today, this 1968 Seiko 6159-7000. I'm elated, as the conditional is exceptional. I'm loving the weighty masculinity of it. I bought it having never handled or seen one in the flesh. It's thick and heavy, but ergonomic, and wears smaller than its 43 mm case dimensions would suggest. Press it to your ear and the frenetic rattle of a 36,000 bph machine gun reminds you of the technical marvel within. It's an expensive extravagance, but its value versus other watches of that era make it a bargain by comparison.

If you have one, let's see it!

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Material property

Watch Analog watch White Light Everyday carry

Watch Finger Gesture Watch accessory Everyday carry

Watch Analog watch Gesture Clock Everyday carry

Watch Analog watch Product Clock Font

Special Member
Hi all, I've achieved my grail Seiko today, this 1968 Seiko 6159-7000. I'm elated, as the conditional is exceptional. I'm loving the weighty masculinity of it. I bought it having never handled or seen one in the flesh. It's thick and heavy, but ergonomic, and wears smaller than its 43 mm case dimensions would suggest. Press it to your ear and the frenetic rattle of a 36,000 bph machine gun reminds you of the technical marvel within. It's an expensive extravagance, but its value versus other watches of that era make it a bargain by comparison.

If you have one, let's see it!

View attachment 481076
View attachment 481077
View attachment 481078
View attachment 481079
View attachment 481080
Fantastic!馃憣

Craftsman
I would love to put one of these in my collection one day. Just a magnificent watch. You are a lucky man. Enjoy.

Administrator
I don't have a 7001 but I do have a 7000 :)

Watch Hand Analog watch Arm Clock

1 - 9 of 9 Posts