The Watch Site banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

If you need some new pushers for your 6139 Pogue then this is a decent source.

XXXXXXXXX

I have a set and they work really well.

Just open the case back, depress the pushers, pull out the inner locking ring securing the pushers. Lube the pusher o-rings, install the new pushers, depress pushers to install the inner locking ring, lube the case back seal and install the case back.

Takes about 10 mins if you know what your doing.

The part looks much better than the original...

Now my 6139 works as it should...I am so happy to have it fully functional again.

·
Special Member
7,481 Posts
I just might know a few web sites with XXX in their names (not sayin' for sure:grin:) but they definitely don't sell 6139- pushers.

Please re-post the source - looks promising.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had it posted and it was deleted.

I get no kick back...I paid full price and am happy with the product.

I guess letting people know the eBay link is against some rule...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Look up: 2 pushers for* Seiko Chronograph 6139-6000, 6139-6002, 6139-6005, 6139-6009 & Seiko Pulsations 6139-6020, 6139-6022, 6139-6030, 6139-6032
*2 pushers, 2 springs as pictured.

Seller: seikosis

There are no xXxX in my post so if it changes it was not me...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The guy referenced is out of Washington as well.

$8 is a great price and is someone is willing to try them out and let us know it would be a good contribution to the forum...always good to know your options.

There are so many things on these Seiko watches that are very easy to repair so its good to know where we can get these simple things to get watches we own fully functioning. I went from something I wouldn't even pick up to wearing it at work after just 10mins of work. Had I gone to a watch maker I would have been charged more than I wanted to spend all to service a watch worth about $300 bucks...not the best financial move.

The Pogue is a toy/fun/beater watch so I feel DIY service is ok but then again I am an engineer so working on stuff like this is second nature to me.

·
Administrator
33,234 Posts
I had it posted and it was deleted.

I get no kick back...I paid full price and am happy with the product.

I guess letting people know the eBay link is against some rule...
Yup, life's a ***** and then you die !! :)

15. do not link to live auctions (auctions that are not closed yet) on eBay or any other auction sites. The only exception being links to auctions or sales offering watches that are fakes or “frankened” (composed of incorrect parts) and being advertised as original. This exception only allows links to be posted for discussion purposes. However, members are encouraged to link the auction images instead of linking the auction itself;

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Actually life is pretty fun (if one wants it to be; I'm having fun)..and hopefully one had enough fun followed by a peaceful passing.

Cup half full man not half empty:)

I guess I was in a grey area...technically this auction isn't like others...since its a decrementing system. My part was sold and technically closed but the ad just decrements the available qty.

But I do apologize for breaking that rule.

Maybe it would be better showing a nice DIY vid on the replacement instead...I can make that happen if you guys want.

·
Administrator
33,234 Posts
Actually life is pretty fun (if one wants it to be; I'm having fun)..and hopefully one had enough fun followed by a peaceful passing.

Cup half full man not half empty:)

For me every day is a bonus, so very happy :)

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I do not know the quality of the product but I have noticed on many products offered by the seller mentioned I have found a competitors product for 75% less in price. I was looking for an Jubilee bracelet for a diver instead of the same old rubber strap. Their price $59.95 I found one from a seller in the Philippines for $19.95 . I expected it to be a little lower in quality due to the price. When it showed up it was a very good product. Solid aluminum bracelet links. The end pieces fir well and the clasp snap closed tightly. I was actually very surprised what I received for $19.95. I am probably goig to try the pushers this same seller has. I have an inexpensive 6139 that I picked up for $40 bucks that the springs are gone and the pusher stems are no good. Again the pushers price are 50% less. If you don't mind waiting three weeks you can save an awful lot of cash. I have three very reliable eBay seller I buy from in the Philippines and pricewise their products are priced very reasonably. Ramon is the best when you need a parts watch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts