The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys!

im pretty sure i saw it on one of the old vintage seiko catalogs on this site a while back, but would anyone happen to know which catalog I can find the Seiko 6139 7010? i just looked at 1969 - 1975 catalog and didn't see it (though I could've missed it as my eyes are a little tired from scrolling a lot :)!)

I'm trying to validate what the bracelet looks like.

thank you!

·
Registered
912 Posts
hey guys!

im pretty sure i saw it on one of the old vintage seiko catalogs on this site a while back, but would anyone happen to know which catalog I can find the Seiko 6139 7010? i just looked at 1969 - 1975 catalog and didn't see it (though I could've missed it as my eyes are a little tired from scrolling a lot :)!)

I'm trying to validate what the bracelet looks like.

thank you!
Not sure about the catalogue. But this one is correct:
I wish it was my image but sadly these are impossible to find watches...
I have a customers one on a light blue dial I just serviced but no bracelet on that one.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure about the catalogue. But this one is correct:
I wish it was my image but sadly these are impossible to find watches...
I have a customers one on a light blue dial I just serviced but no bracelet on that one.
tom! thanks so much for the photos. yea i figured that was the one, but just wanted to be sure. :(

it was light blue dial? interesting i thought they only came in black and silver hehe

·
Registered
912 Posts
tom! thanks so much for the photos. yea i figured that was the one, but just wanted to be sure. :(

it was light blue dial? interesting i thought they only came in black and silver hehe
Silver would make more sense! I just couldn't think of the best way to describe it....what am I like...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts