The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got this beauty from my old man, and threw a two tone NATO strap from Barton on it. An absolute whale of a watch but I love it

EDIT: Posted some better photos at different angles. And in the photo straight on of the dial that isn't a crack bu the 55 minute marker - I think it's just a weird reflection, as I've checked multiple times and there's no damage to the crystal.
Link to Imgur album if the images below don't load: LINK

·
Registered
685 Posts
Just got this beauty from my old man, and threw a two tone NATO strap from Barton on it. An absolute whale of a watch but I love it

Wow...you're so fortunate to be the recipient of such a pristine iconic bullhead...indeed a treasure that would be cherished even by succeeding generations!... a huge bonus if that beauty came with the original bracelet.

Thanks for sharing...and congrats!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow...you're so fortunate to be the recipient of such a pristine iconic bullhead...indeed a treasure that would be cherished even by succeeding generations!... a huge bonus if that beauty came with the original bracelet.

Thanks for sharing...and congrats!
Thanks! And truth be told, he did have the original "fishbone"bracelet but I found it was pinching my arm hair a bit too much haha. I'm keeping it in a safe place to protect it, but I'm very happy with how the NATO strap looks on it

·
Registered
685 Posts
Thanks! And truth be told, he did have the original "fishbone"bracelet but I found it was pinching my arm hair a bit too much haha. I'm keeping it in a safe place to protect it, but I'm very happy with how the NATO strap looks on it
That's great...enjoy wearing that beauty as you wish!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Could you take more photos of the case sides and the caseback?

Clear and we'll lit?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Awesome! What a treasure. Mine goes to the restorer next month. I love the color combination of the black a Bullhead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
240 Posts

EDIT: Posted some better photos at different angles. And in the photo straight on of the dial that isn't a crack bu the 55 minute marker - I think it's just a weird reflection, as I've checked multiple times and there's no damage to the crystal.

Are the photos working?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 38 Posts