The Watch Site banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Craftsman
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't resist picking this up a week ago, I really like the bezel design and these 6119's are superb watches

this had a full movement and case service and a dial and hand relume

I decided to try and remove the nasty scratches on the bezel between 7-9pm and was pleased how this turned out.

The barrel arbor bushes needed to be jewelled, and I also had to replace a badly chipped jewel for the transmission wheel.

· Special Member
6,578 Posts
That looks fantastic. I just found a dial for mine last week and will get it restored soon. The bezel does look great with the case design and I really like the dials on these with the text and the minute track with the numbers, and the indices aren't overly big.

· Registered
230 Posts
I couldn't resist picking this up a week ago, I really like the bezel design and these 6119's are superb watches

this had a full movement and case service and a dial and hand relume

I decided to try and remove the nasty scratches on the bezel between 7-9pm and was pleased how this turned out.

The barrel arbor bushes needed to be jewelled, and I also had to replace a badly chipped jewel for the transmission wheel.

A very nice job, I hadn't seen that model before

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

· Special Member
478 Posts
Fantastic job! I really enjoy your posts! I thought I would share this.... I can't remember who it was on the forum but they had shared that this 6119-8140 case has very similar profile in that of the 6105-8000. I purchased the Uncle Seiko bracelet for the 6105-8000. It fits very well and didn't need any adjustment. Just in case anybody is looking for a bracelet for this model.
Watch Analog watch White Light Azure

Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Rectangle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.