The Watch Site banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I bought this 6117 on the bay the other day as I've been hunting this model for awhile. It ended up costing about $200 which seems a lot less expensive than normal. Other than the aftermarket bracelet, is there anything I'm missing (for those of you who followed it)? I couldn't tell if the crown is original so I ordered a NOS one to have when I have it serviced but otherwise it looks very clean.

Thoughts? I'll pick it up in April so no live shots for awhile.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423712432.734583.jpg

Cheers!
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
525 Posts
I was watching this, too. I'm not an expert, but from what I observed it looked to be all original apart from the bracelet. I had done the same for a crown with a recent Bullhead purchase since I couldn't tell from the pics if it was original. Congrats on the buy!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys...my buddy received it and is holding the watch for me...it does look like the crown is original. Can't wait to pick this one up...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423898670.261982.jpg

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
well that looks like a great find...really like that model too

·
Registered
6,298 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

This is mine... A bit beat up and no bracelet, but I love it all the same.

Hardly beat up...that condition is right in my wheelhouse of well loved but not abused. I wouldn't change a thing. It's a nice watch you have there...it took me >1 year to find the one I just posted and bought...

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
well that is beautiful ...not beat up at all...excellent watches for sure

1 - 13 of 13 Posts