The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I bought this beautiful Seiko earlier quartz to April of 1972 ... ref 3802- 7020. Do You like?

Although the bracelet is the same as indicated in the catalog and has the same serial number has a strange symbol on the clasp.

Does anyone have any information for me? thanks a lot

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Very nice :cool: However the watch shown in the catalogue picture is marked QT, which, along with QR & QZ, are home Japanese market watches and are generally of a higher spec (more accurate movement etc - my similar QZ watch has the 0923 movement instead of the 0903 one fitted in export watches and a better solid link bracelet) than the export version like yours. There is an identical watch to yours shown HERE along with a lot of information about it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice :cool: However the watch shown in the catalogue picture is marked QT, which, along with QR & QZ, are home Japanese market watches and are generally of a higher spec (more accurate movement etc - my similar QZ watch has the 0923 movement instead of the 0903 one fitted in export watches and a better solid link bracelet) than the export version like yours. There is an identical watch to yours shown HERE along with a lot of information about it.
Thanks for the answer, but my 3802 is a watch that I bought in Japan.

* The catalog that I have shown is 1974, I do not have a catalog older.
I believe that the series QT, in a first version, had no letters on the dial.

The clock of the links that you have indicated, in my opinion, has the bracelet wrong.
Here is a picture of a 3803-7020, of a friend of mine, ... and has the same serial number of my .. but with claps different ... marked Seiko

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no one has news?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts