The Watch Site banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I've used the search facility on the old site many times in the past. It was very useful for researching the price history of the 62MAS. Now I just get a "Search currently unavailable" message. Is it all over for this useful search facility?
Regards,
Ross

·
Registered
740 Posts
Last time I looked at the old Network54 SCWF, it had been migrated to TapaTalk.
Tried to find something earlier this morning (which I had successfully searched and found before).
But looks like it has disappeared altogether now. :(

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
All that information, gone?? FFS, that's twice now.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I searched for some info a month or two ago and couldn’t find it via any of the links. I hope it’s not gone, a bit like the library of Alexandria there is a world of knowledge in there that may never be replaced.

If anyone does know how to access it please shout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Administrator
614 Posts
Can I ask a huge favor of y'all?

Can we keep all feedback, questions, concerns, requests for help, etc.regarding the new platform in our Community Feedback thread rather than replying in old threads?

The reason this is important is that we will be seeing weekly updates (approximately) that are largely fueled by community feedback. While that doesn't mean we can action every request, it does mean we are actively listening to the feedback and sharing it with the developers. By keeping all of the information in one thread, we can help make sure that we don't miss anything.

I will be closing this thread to avoid confusion but we absolutely want to hear all of the feedback, both good and bad. :)

We are just asking that it be posted to the community feedback thread.

- Cricket

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.