Scammer buyee

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  bk_lake 
#1 ·
Bid another watch receive another watch from buyee
Anyone got this experience?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
i have and Buyee helped fix it. It did cost me a lot to send it back to Japan. Pretty much ruined a fair deal making it a really expensive deal.

I bid on and won a titanium 7C43. Seller sent a titanium 7N42. It was much larger and really ugly. I don't know if it was an honest mistake. Seller has both watches listed on Buyee. The auction for the 7N stayed up for a long time after seller knew it wasn't in his possession.

You can have Buyee send you pictures of the item before they ship. The fee is reasonable and far cheaper than shipping back. I use it when I purchase anything high value or I really need the exact thing I bid on.

#9 ·
Believe it or not, Yahoo Japan lists a lot of items other than watches. The warehouse is staffed by regular people not watch collectors. My sample survey indicates that the average person doesn't know the difference between a gold Rolex and an Apple watch. Both are worn on the wrist so all the same to them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.