The Watch Site banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have today received this rather lovely SBDX001 - I'm really impressed, even nicer than I expected and sits very comfortably on the wrist despite being a heavy beast. Quality of workmanship and materials easily up to best Swiss standards, and no caseback seal to get ruined by chemicals such as mosquito repellent when I'm working/travelling overseas. Very nice bezel action and great bracelet extension system too.

Piccies:

caseback:

..and with my daily wear SBQJ015:

Cheers,
Steve

·
Registered
862 Posts
Congratulations! An absolutely beautiful watch. Great catch! Enjoy and wear in good health.

Regards, Jay

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
How would you not be VERY impressed by a beauty like that? Outstanding! :-*
Without a doubt the MM is my holy grail among all Oriental watches!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome to the club! I'm wearing mine right now. There will be days to come when you question why you even need other watches besides the MM300. Enjoy!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Congrats Steve - it is an amazingly well built diver that You have gotten Your wrist on ;)

Btw, lume on the piece is ok too :)

·
Registered
862 Posts
Enjoy the strap changes! There will be a lot of back and forth between the strap and the bracelet. :) Once I shaped the strap it became more comfortable.

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
just beautiful - I imagine that buying it must be like buying tomorrow's family heirloom today.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Congrats! It's a great day. Wear it in health.

Wow, is the MM300 that much bigger than a SBQJ015? I thought the HEQ is on the larger end of a sporty dress watch.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Judging by previous threads the bezel is steel not aluminium, certainly 'feels' like the rest of the watch case.
Cheers
Steve

Deyn said:
8) 8) 8)
awesome watch!!!! very nice acquisition!
btw, what's the bezel made of?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts