The Watch Site banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few pictures I managed to snap for you guys last weekend :-d.

My girlfriend had her birthday this 3rd of July and I bought her the SBCM023. She likes it a lot and is finding herself wearing it much more than her Citizen 200m Promaster I bought her last year :-!

I managed to take a few wrist shots for you...I didn't tell her I was going to post them here...she doesn't really like people to see pics of her in swimwear :-x

And now...for some pics of the bad boy...this is my second MM300...I sold the first one to get a PO, will not do the same mistake again..

In the above photo you can see the matte dial, which I really really like..along with the yellowish-cream coloured lume it gives a certain aura to the watch that I find hard to explain...but then maybe it's just me..

Here's yours truly...please no comments about the pink lilo..it's my girlfriend's..and no I don't like man ;-)..so please don't ask for dates..lol..

Finally...this is our beloved Shih Tzu named Shaya. She gave birth to 6 wonderful pups...

We are keeping this one..

Her name is princess charming ;-)

Hope you like the pics

·
Registered
821 Posts
what a cutie!!! :))

sorry but I cant resist showing you my best friend

here's my lady shih tzu at 7 yrs young...her name is WAWA :p

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tunafied said:
what a cutie!!! :))

sorry but I cant resist showing you my best friend

here's my lady shih tzu at 7 yrs young...her name is WAWA :p

[/quote]

Cute dog that is :) ..

I ABSOLUTELY love dogs and though the Shih Tzu's are my girlfriend's I help her take care of them a lot. They really love me..

Next year I am buying a british bulldog///I like bad a** dogs...hehe..

·
Registered
821 Posts
:) sorry to OT but...

@ Buddy

have you thought of adopting one from ASPCA or some organisations? A lot of them need new and real loving homes,give one a chance..

@ Time
Is that a painted picture of your dog... seems that he is trying to say something with his eyes.. :-*

·
Registered
12,319 Posts
that's 3 shitzus in 1 thread not counting the pups!
The funny thing is that my dog has a shitzu for company for a week as her owners have gone on vacation and I'm dog-sitting her!
Its good she's female otherwise it would have been impossible. let's just hope they don't 'breed' as the pups would look awfully strange.

·
Registered
821 Posts
haha but be careful though,you cannot be with the dogs all the time...it may just happen without you knowing.. ;D
then it be teenage mutant ninja puppies.... ???

@Tiger

PePe is one tough old dog.. hope she stays healthy all the time.

@Buddy

maybe the title of thread should read 'SBDX001,SBCM023,Babe and Doggies'

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Time said:

[/quote]

A very, very nice dog indeed...

I had a Pit bull which died from cancer two years ago, and that muscular neck, small eyes and small ears remind me of him...this picture brought a tear to my eyes...

He was so friendly and strong :'( ...I couldn't stand seeing him sick...he wasn't able to stand up the last 2 days. I will never forget him...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tunafied said:
:) sorry to OT but...

@ Buddy

have you thought of adopting one from ASPCA or some organisations? A lot of them need new and real loving homes,give one a chance..
I am fully aware that these loving creastures are in need of good homes...we have a cat which we adopted that way...

But I really wish to have a british bulldog. I really like them :) . To make up, I have promised myself to go the SPCA centres and do some voluntary work, say twice a week when I finish my studies next year...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TheTigerUK said:
Nice pictures, nice place, nice watches, nice girl, nice dogs, in general pretty nice LoL

Our Shitzu 12 year old now named Pepe

[/quote]

Give Pepe a hug and kiss from me ;) ...he looks cute...

Thanks for the kind comments....take good care of that beautiful dog!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
buddy13 said:
Give Pepe a hug and kiss from me ;) ...he looks cute...

Thanks for the kind comments....that Seiko looks pretty sharp, keep it up!Take good care of that beautiful dog!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts