The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received this Piece last Week and it's been Glued to the Wrist ever since.

I'm a huge Fan of the Sumo Line and have several of them already, but I especially Love a Nice Blue Dial and the Blumo is Awesome too but I've always wanted a Sunburst Blue Sumo and this one fits the Bill, even has a Nice Splash of Yellow Accents on the Seconds Hand and the 12, 3, 6 and 9 Min marks on the Chapter Ring.

The one weak point of the Sumo to Me has always been the Bracelet so I put it on a Strapcode Super Oyster a few days after it arrived, installed a MM300 Ratchet Clasp for good Measure and Called it done.

Here's a few Pics of the Piece for anybody that's thinking about picking one up. I highly Recommend getting one.
IMAG6544.jpg

IMAG6545.jpg

Weds.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
I just got one as well, and, just like you, it has been glued to my wrist. I like the bracelet it came on, so have kept it. It really is not as big as the dimensions suggest. A really nice substantial watch, and very pleased with my purchase.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Very sharp - the yellow makes it pop.

I got a SBDC003 (no "X" dial) a couple weeks ago on a drunken whim, but haven't worn it out of the house. Probably gonna sell it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
How do you find dial in comparison to the blumo?

I must say its a beauty and I love my blumo which I've had for just over a year now and quite like the bracelet however I was quick to swap it out on to a blue striped bond nato

1 - 5 of 5 Posts