The Watch Site banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new here but hey ho.....I have what appears to be a Seiko Sawtooth Divers Watch, I initially thought it was a "Tangerine' Divers watch.

I have owned the watch since 2006 purchased whilst visiting Malaysia. It has recently been into Seiko UK for an overhaul new battery etc...

I have been led to believe that this model because of it's age could be deemed as a Vintage watch, whatever that might mean.

Has anybody got any info on this style of watch please

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haven't seen one of those before, but it's quite nice. I like the raised index track on the dial and the shroud around the bezel.
Hi thanks for your response I am currently searching assorted sites for some info re this watch but have found very little at this time...I only found out it was a 'Sawtooth' model as the folk at Seiko had added the Serial number to the paperwork.
My quest continues.
Thanks again

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have one of these, the black dial version on a NATO band, one of two models that were available in Australia at the time, the other a carbon fibre dial. I have not seen this orange dial, maybe only available elsewhere. Have just had the battery changed for the second time, would mean that the watch is about 10 years old or thereabouts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts